The leaves are turning, the air is growing brisker, and fall is upon us!
We love fall at Greyston Bakery, and this season, we are compiling a list of activities to fully enjoy this cozy time of year and show our gratitude for all the flavors and treasured memories in store! Here are some of the ways we plan to relish fall!
- Pick apples and bake a warm apple crisp or healthy apple chips
- Visit a pumpkin patch with friends
- Drink hot apple cider while watching the leaves fall
- Take a walk to capture the beauty of the richly colored trees
- Savor Ben and Jerry’s Limited Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Roast pumpkin seeds for a delicious snack
- Embrace a new hiking destination
- Take a scenic drive with good music and company
- Snuggle up in a warm blanket with A Path Appears by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn, and other interesting reads
- Enjoy the warmth of a fireplace
- Visit a local farmers’ market to find fresh squash for a variety of delicious dinners
- Make raking leaves a fun activity rather than a chore by working with friends and children
- Delight in a Greyston Pumpkin Spice Blondie and a cup of tea
What are some of your favorite activities and flavors you’d like to enjoy this fall?