The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties to support the Human Resources Department at the Bakery location. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. Will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of various HR projects.
- 1-3 years of supporting an HR Department
- Payroll Processing experience preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Understand the importance of keeping strict confidentiality
- Ability to foster positive relationships with all departments
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate all basic human resources functions
- Intermediate experience with Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of ADP Total Source Preferred-Training will be provided
Physical and/or Mental Requirements
- Able to sit at and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Able to lift 10 pounds and reach/bend to retrieve documents in cabinets and on shelves.
- Able to walk through a Bakery environment
- Able to walk through and work in an office located in a historic mansion without elevators
- Able to travel to any Greyston location and work within that facility
- Typical office environment.
- Willing and able to work additional hours as needed to ensure responsibilities are met.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist in processing weekly payroll
- Generate Payroll and or HR Reports as requested
- Maintain the Open Hiring list
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distributed correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Liaise with other departments or functions
- Support the recruitment/hiring process
- Post job ads as needed
- Update employee handbook and other HR documents as needed
- Verify I-9 documentation and conduct I-9 audits as needed
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Ensure various HR documents and files are properly filed and up to date
- Notifies qualified candidates of open positions and addresses their concerns and schedules interviews
- Processes recruiting and staffing documents relating to job applicants and new hires
- Type routine job letters and various correspondence as needed