Company: Greyston Childcare
TITLE: 1 Head Teacher and 1 Group Head Teacher
- Supervise teachers’ aides and volunteers.
- Must have knowledge of curriculum planning and implementation
- Promote parent involvement
- Understand assessment outcomes and observations.
- Attend weekly group meetings and participate in developmental workshops/trainings to enhance knowledge and understanding of early childhood education.
- Group Head Teacher requires a minimum of Child Development Associate License or an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Head Teacher position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education with some experience.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com, attention: Jo Ann Gonzalez
Company: Greyston Bakery
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
We have an opening on our Cultural Development Team for a Fall Training & Development Intern. We seek an individual who would like to contribute to the development and execution of an expanded and enhanced training program for our teas.
Key Internship Objectives
- Work with senior management and department leaders to champion and plan the launch of the extended training program
- Researches and reports on effective training and learning methods
- Develops metrics to address the training impacts
- Participates in the development of multi-departmental training curricula
- Creates training materials and reporting dashboard
- Assists in planning and execution of multi-media training and direct programs
- Assists in documentation of all training efforts and designing useful reporting strategies
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in and passion for teaching and learning using traditional and alternative methods
- Highly creative, organized, detail-oriented, proactive
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Team oriented. Collaborative.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org