Title: Program Assistant
Position Summary: Provide full administrative support for all the Workforce Development Programs and contracted recruitments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
• Must be able to type at least 60 words per minute
• Professional telephone etiquette required
• Bachelor Degree Preferred
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Compile reports
• Attend meetings, trade shows and open houses
• Provide assistance to board member with documents preparation as well as to the President’s Office as needed.
• Prepare and maintain program documents.
• Create and develop visual presentations, reports, and brochures
• Maintain the department’s social networking site and blog
• Responsible for graduation and event planning
• Case management and job retention of participants
• Assist with the supervision of volunteers and with special projects
To apply send cover letter and resume to: Jo Ann Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Case Manager
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Days: Monday-Friday
The Ryan White Case Manager provides medical case management to HIV+ individuals living in and outside of Greyston building. Knowledge of Westchester County HIV / mental health/ and substance use providers. Facilitate in house groups, case conferencing and all other responsibilities as assigned. This may require driving to other locations in Westchester County.
- Education Level/Training
Minimum BA/BS Degree or CASAC or 3 years prior case management experience with knowledge in mental health and substance use can be substituted for education.
If interested contact Jo Ann Gonzalez – Human Resources at (914)376-3900 ext. 257
Title: Marketing & Communications Fall Intern
We seek students with basic knowledge in Marketing and Communications to help us tell the Greyston Bakery story and support the sustainable growth of our business. Tasks range from developing the Winter and Spring communication plan for the Bakery to writing pieces for and maintaining the Bakers on a Mission blog.
* Completed or enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate degree program (Business/Communications/ Design )
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Press
* Strong social media skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Some experience blogging and developing content for social media groups
* Highly creative, organized, detail-oriented, proactive
* Positive attitude and outlook
* Team oriented, Collaborative
To apply send cover letter and resume to: Jo Ann Gonzalez at email@example.com