Company: Greyston Childcare
TITLE: 1 Head Teacher and 1 Group Head Teacher
- Supervise teachers’ aides and volunteers.
- Must have knowledge of curriculum planning and implementation
- Promote parent involvement
- Understand assessment outcomes and observations.
- Attend weekly group meetings and participate in developmental workshops/trainings to enhance knowledge and understanding of early childhood education.
- Group Head Teacher requires a minimum of Child Development Associate License or an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Head Teacher position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education with some experience.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com, attention: Jo Ann Gonzalez
Title: Marketing & Communications Fall Intern
We seek students with basic knowledge in Marketing and Communications to help us tell the Greyston Bakery story and support the sustainable growth of our business. Tasks range from developing the Winter and Spring communication plan for the Bakery to writing pieces for and maintaining the Bakers on a Mission blog.
* Completed or enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate degree program (Business/Communications/ Design )
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Press
* Strong social media skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Some experience blogging and developing content for social media groups
* Highly creative, organized, detail-oriented, proactive
* Positive attitude and outlook
* Team oriented, Collaborative
To apply send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org