Interested in supporting Greyston’s efforts but not sure how? We’ve created Team Greyston just for you.
We can always use helping hands to assist with our efforts. Being on the Team allows you to be an active part of our family and support Greyston in your own community. Participating will give you a sense of pride as you help to make a difference in the lives of those who benefit from our many programs and services. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Ways to Get Involved
There are many creative ways to join Team Greyston, including:
- Marathons, runs, walks, bike tours or school fairs
- Greyston Brownie fundraisers
- Backpack/School Supply Drives
- Holiday Toy Drives
- Or any other idea you might have!
All Team Greyston members can be supplied with resources enabling them to be successful, including:
- Marketing and fundraising materials (where appropriate)
- Information on Greyston for distribution
- Access to Greyston logos and other collateral items to legitimize events and participation
- Assistance from Greyston Development Staff
If you’d like to join Team Greyston or just want to learn more, reach out to Jonathan Greengrass at Jonathang@greyston.org.
Participate in Upcoming Events